Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Picking Up Caleb

Here's a little video I've been working on since before we ever met Caleb. Okay, I haven't really been working on it since then, but I've been thinking about it.
The longer it took the finish, the more pictures I wanted to add to it. The kid is just so darn cute.

This is a video journal of our trip to Florida: Getting ready, flying there, picking him up, all the stuff we did while we waited for the 'okay' to come home, and then a little slice of life since we brought him home.

Enjoy!

11 comments:

Mike said...

Loved it! We had to go to youtube and search for the movie title because it wasn't working in the blog - but it was worth it :-) Loved. It. Sooooo dapper

abigail said...

Really sweet Carrie. I am so happy for you guys. He is a doll!

Crystal said...

It's fun to see all those pictures. You look so happy and a little shell shocked when in Florida, just like all new parents. What an interesting experience. Thanks for sharing it.

Jena Wright said...

SO cute!!! I love the one of Caleb and the dogs looking out the door.

Allison said...

Love it! Wish I could see more of those cheeks in person!

The BS Bunch said...

That is easily the cutest youtube movie I have ever seen! So Happy for you!

Doug and Amanda Bailey said...

That was so fun, he is just so cute! I loved the shirt that said "squeeze me" Caleb just looks like one of those squeezable kids! Thanks for sharing your journey so far...it's only just begun!
-Amanda Bailey

Brett - Rachel B said...

That was so great. Thanks for putting all the time in to make that and share that with us. That kind of stuff can be so time consuming, but it was so beautiful. Congratulations again and again!

J said...

How wonderful! What a perfect way to capture the treasured beginning! Thanks for sharing!! I can't stop smiling and feeling full of joy for you all! Caleb is such a beautiful baby and your love in your family and home keep touching my heart whenever I 'visit' here. God is good! I too thank Him for your happy gift from above. Give your lil guy a big kiss and hug from me too!

Jeff and Brittney said...

Thanks for sharing! What a great video! Caleb is so darn cute and lucky to have you as parents! You are amazing!
Love, Britt

Jon & Kim said...

Oh my goodness!!!! I couldn't help but cry through this whole thing!!! What a darling, chubby, handsome baby boy!!! I can't wait to read all about it. I have thought of you so many times and have wondered how you are doing. I really could not be happier for you and your whole family. What a lucky little boy to belong to one of the most amazing families I have ever known!!! Words can not express how happy I am for you. You are the cutest mommy!!!! CONGRATS!!!!!

LOve, Kim